NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. USE OF FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Frontier Communications No Cost New Year Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is offered and open only to legal residents of the 50 (fifty) United States of America or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 (eighteen) years old at the time of entry. By entering, you agree to these Sweepstakes rules (the "Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Participants, directors, contractors or family members living in the same household as employees of Frontier Communications ("Sponsor") are not eligible to participate.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIODS: The Sweepstakes Period begins on January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), and ends on January 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the Sweepstakes Period).
3. HOW TO ACCESS AND ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit Frontier Communications’ Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/FrontierCorp) and “Like” it. To become a Facebook.com member, complete the free registration form on the Facebook.com website and accept the Facebook.com Terms of Service. Then, enter the Sweepstakes using the Sweepstakes tab and fully complete the entry form. Alternatively, you can enter by sending a self-addressed postcard to: Frontier Communications, No Cost New Year Social Sweepstakes, Social Media Department, 1050 Marina Village Pkwy, Alameda, CA, 94501. Postcard must include your name, age, mailing address and contact email. LIMIT ONE POSTCARD PER PERSON. ANY OTHER ATTEMPT AT ENTRY IS VOID.
4. DRAWING/ODDS: Following the Sweepstakes Period, a random drawing will take place from all of the eligible individuals who entered during that Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the Sponsor’s decision will be final.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded at the close of the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand prize is: One (1) Year of Triple Play Service from Frontier. Prize value is based on the equivalent value of Frontier’s most popular Leader Market Triple Play Package at $85.97/m after applicable bundle discounts. Prize will be awarded in the form of a $1,050.00 Pre-Paid Visa® Gift Card. Frontier’s Leader Market Triple Play includes: Digital Phone Unlimited (DPU) Phone Service, MAX High Speed Internet Service (speeds up to 25 mbps), and DISH® AT200 Cable Service.
Winners are responsible for complying with any additional terms and conditions applicable to the redemption of the gift cards, including any age restrictions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with any alternate prize of equal or greater value at its discretion. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Entrant may win only one prize during Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of winning via email to the email address provided at the time of entry.
Winners will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification message within forty-eight (48) hours and provide a mailing address for the Pre-Paid Visa® Gift Card. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize with the above procedure after which the prize in question may go un-awarded if it remains unclaimed. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be mailed to the winners. Each winner shall provide by private message a mailing address to Frontier Communications for delivery of the prize. Winner assumes the risk of safe arrival of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, mutilated, returned, "bounced back" emails or misdirected mail, or unsafe arrival of a prize. If the prize notification or the prize is returned as non-deliverable or if winner is found to be ineligible ort to be in compliance with these Official Rules, winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. All expenses not specifically described online or herein are the winner's sole responsibilities.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering in the Sweepstakes, unless you opt out as stated below, you authorize Sponsor to use, without further notification, review or approval by you, your name if you become a winner, to publicize the Sweepstakes and inform other participants of your winning For example, Sponsor may post on Frontier Communications’ Facebook Wall or website a message such as: "Congratulations to our winners: John Doe, Mary Smith,” etc.).
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole determination, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the Frontier Communications website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Any use of robot, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any such methods will be disqualified. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. The submission of entries generated through robotic, automatic, macro, or like methods is strictly prohibited. Sponsor's determination of whether a user is submitting or accumulating entries generated through automated means is in Sponsor's sole discretion. Responses that contain offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive language or that violate the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person are invalid and inadmissible.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions; unauthorized human intervention; the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; or the failure to capture any such information. If for any reason, Sponsor is unable to run this Sweepstakes as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at Frontier’s Facebook® page.
NOTICE: Facebook® is in no way responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, misaddressed or ineligible entries. Facebook® is in no way sponsoring, endorsing, administering or associated with this contest. In addition, Visa® is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, OR ITS SHAREHOLDER, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTICIPANTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL ASSOCIATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes including the determinations of winners, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be resolved on an individual basis only, without resort to any form of class action. Either party may bring an individual action in a small claims court for disputes or claims that are within the scope of the small claims court's authority or seek to arbitrate the matter. Arbitrations shall be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes, then in effect. . The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and all proceedings shall take place exclusively in the State of New York.
9. LIST OF WINNERS. To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a request, including a stamped, self-addressed envelope (residents of Vermont may omit return postage), to No Cost New Year Social Sweepstakes, Social Media Department, Frontier Communications, 1050 Marina Village Pkwy, Alameda, CA, 94501
All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.