You can set up Content Anywhere to upload files automatically from your device to the cloud. This setting allows you to access to your files from anywhere, from any device. You can change the content types that you want to send to the cloud at any time.
You can have the following content types uploaded from all apps automatically:
- Pictures - the default image folder or library on the computer (for example, “My Pictures” or “Pictures”) or the default image content on the mobile device (on Android devices, this is the DCIM folder).
In addition to this, you can upload files from the other apps as follows:
Stuff you can upload from Windows and Mac apps automatically:
- Desktop - the files in your Desktop folder.
- Music - the default music folder or library on the computer (for example, “My Music” or “Music”).
- Videos - the default video folder or library on the computer (for example, “My Videos” or “Videos”) Note: The video option is not available on Windows XP.
- Documents - the "My Documents" or "Documents" folder or library in your home folder.
- Folders you want - folders that you have selected to upload. Note: On the Mac application, you can only select folders from your home directory.
Stuff you can upload from Android apps automatically:
- Videos - the default video content on the mobile device (on Android devices, this is the DCIM folder).
- Contacts - the contacts from your Android devices,
- Messages - the SMS messages from your Android phone/tablet.
Stuff you can upload from iOS apps:
- Videos - videos from your mobile device.
- Contacts - the contacts from your iPhone and iPad.