Note: The following information is provided as a courtesy to our customers. Frontier Technical Support is not responsible for assisting with the configuration of your mobile device. If you require assistance, please contact your mobile device provider.
To set up Frontier Yahoo! Mail on your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- From the main screen ► Select Settings.
- Select Mail ► Contacts ► Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Mail Account.
- Your name in the Name field.
- Your complete Frontier email address in the Address field.
- Your password in the Password field.
- A description for your account (i.e., Frontier) in the Description field.
Click Next. Your email account is now set up.
Frontier Communications Corporation and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any costs incurred by utilizing Frontier Mail services with your mobile device. Please contact your mobile device provider for details on data usage.
Here's a quick video to show you how to set up mail on your Apple iOS device: