Frontier Mail is a web-based email service. You can access your Frontier Mail account from any computer connected to the Internet and with a web browser (Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 2.0, or Safari).
To access your Frontier Mail account:
- Go to https://webmail.frontier.com
- Enter your complete Frontier, FrontierNet, Citlink, Newnorth, Epix, or GVNI email address and password ► Click Login.
- Click Mail to view your Inbox.
To open an email, click either the sender’s name or the subject.
To return to your Inbox once you have read your email, click the Inbox link and follow the same procedure to view other messages.
To delete a message in your Inbox (or any other folder in Frontier Mail), place a checkmark in the box to the left of the message you want to delete. Click the Trash Can icon located just above the email messages. The messages you delete are moved to your Trash folder.
To empty your Trash folder, you can either right-click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash, place a checkmark in the box to the left of each message and click the Trash Can icon, or do nothing. Messages left in the Trash for more than seven days will be deleted automatically. You will not be able to recover the messages after they have been removed from the Trash.
To send a new message:
- Click New under the Mail tab and select Message. A new message window will appear.
- Enter the address of the recipient into the To: field or click the To: button to access your Address Book ► Click to select the recipient’s address. If you are sending your message to multiple recipients, follow the same procedure to enter more addresses into the To: field or the Cc: or Bcc: fields.
- Type the topic of your message in the Subject field and type the message in the Text window below.
- Click Send.
To send an attachment with your email:
- Click New under the Mail tab and select Message. Compose a message just as you normally would.
- To add an attachment to the message ► Click Add Attachment above the To: field. An Attach Files(s) window will appear in front of your message window.
- Click the Browse button. This will bring up the directory of files in your computer (or a removable disk that you specify) ► Double click the file to attach it to the email message.
- Click Send.
Once you are done with Frontier Mail, simply ► Click Logout near the top of the page.