Don’t let unwanted calls disturb you. You can program your phone to block calls from any number you place on the rejection list. When this service is turned on, any callers on this list will hear an announcement that you are not accepting calls at this time. All other calls will ring through as usual.
When you hear a dial tone:
- Press ★ 6 0 from a Touchtone phone or 1 1 6 0 from a Rotary/Pulse phone and listen for an announcement telling you whether the service is on or off. The announcement will also let you know how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your rejection list.
- Press 3 to turn the service on or off. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press # 0 1 # to add the last caller to your rejection list.
- Press 1 to hear the phone numbers on your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press # to add a number to your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press ★ to remove any or all numbers from your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press 0 to hear the instructions again.
You may press 0 , 1 , # , or ★ at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
Selective Call Rejection/Call Block is not available in Seneca Gorham and Rochester.