Select which callers follow you to another number. You can create a special list of numbers and program your phone to forward those calls to a specific forward-to number. All other calls will ring at your phone as usual.
When you hear a dial tone:
- Press ★ 6 3 from a Touchtone phone or 1 1 6 3 from a Rotary/Pulse phone and listen for an announcement telling you whether the number is currently stored in your forward list.
- Press 3 to turn the service on or off. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press # 0 1 # from a Touchtone phone or 1 1 6 3 from a Rotary/Pulse phone to add the last caller to your forward list.
- Press 1 to hear the phone numbers on your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press # or 1 1 from a Rotary/Pulse phone to add a number to your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press ★ or 1 1 from a Rotary/Pulse phone to remove a number from your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press 0 to hear the instructions again.
You may press 0 , 1 , # , or ★ at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
How to Enter or Change Your “Forward-To” Number
The first time you turn on your service you’ll be asked to enter the number you would like your special calls forwarded to. From then on, the system will simply remind you of the current forward-to number. If the current number is correct, dial 1 . If you wish to change the current forward-to number, dial 0 and then follow the voice instructions.