Don't miss a thing! Forward all your incoming calls to any other number you choose.
How to turn it on / activate:
When you hear a dial tone, dial ★ 7 2. When you hear the second dial tone, dial the number you want your calls forwarded to. Call Forwarding is activated when someone answers the number you dialed. If you receive a busy signal or no answer, hang up and repeat the first step within two minutes. You will get a confirmation tone indicating that this option is activated.
- For Indiana (Citizens and Fairmount), Illinois (all areas), Pennsylvania (Enterprise and Oswayo River), Alabama (Midsouth) and Wisconsin (Mondovi): Dial 7 2 #
For Rhinelander : Dial ★ 7 2 #.
How to turn it off / deactivate:
Dial ★ 7 3.
- For Indiana (Citizens and Fairmount), Illinois (all areas), Pennsylvania (Enterprise and Oswayo River), Alabama (Midsouth) and Wisconsin (Mondovi): Dial 7 3 #
For Rhinelander : Dial ★ 7 3 #.
- Dial the number exactly as if you are calling directly. For a local number, dial the 7 or 10-digit phone number. For a long distance number, dial “1” plus the area code.
- If you forward your calls to a long distance number, you will be charged the appropriate long distance rate. Residential customers with metered service and business customers are charged a message rate for each call forwarded. Call Forwarding (All Calls) overrides all other Call Forwarding Options.
- While Call Forward is on, you cannot answer incoming calls. However, you can still make outgoing calls.