When you make a claim, you will receive a pre-paid shipping box to send your protected equipment to our depot for repair. There are no extra expenses for this process (other than the service fee associated with the device plan).
- Repair or Replace? Whether your device will be repaired or replaced depends on the age and brand of the device and the type of repair needed.
- How long will it take? While it depends on the type of equipment, repairs usually take less than 7 business days.
The plan has no deductible, but there is an $89 service fee (charged at the time of the claim) that applies as follows:
- The $89 fee applies to all flat panel TVs, computers, laptops, tablets, netbooks, and monitors larger than 25", but not to other accessories or home phones.
- Claims for eReaders and gaming consoles carry a $49 service fee.
The service fee:
- Must be paid and received in advance of the service being provided.
- May be paid by credit card, check or money order.
- Does not apply to the repair or replacement of a:
- caller ID unit
- remote control
- game controller
- FiOS® back up battery.
Frontier Customers: Bill your Frontier Secure product purchase to your credit card or have it added to your existing monthly bill.
Non-Frontier Customers: Services can be billed to your credit card monthly or annually.
To order Equipment Protection, call 1.888.620.3663. For more detailed information and pricing, go to ftrsecure.com.