- The following information is provided as a courtesy to our customers. Frontier Technical Support is not responsible for assisting with the configuration of your mobile device. If you require assistance, please contact your mobile device provider.
- The directions below are general instructions for BlackBerry devices. Other BlackBerry models may vary with regard to their mail setup procedures; please refer to BlackBerry's support site or instructions for your specific BlackBerry model.
- The steps below detail the configuration of Frontier Mail on your mobile device using an Exchange server. Please note that when using an Exchange server, messages that you delete from your mobile device will be deleted directly from the Frontier Mail server and consequently will not be available to download to an email program on your PC or Mac.
To set up your Frontier email account on your BlackBerry:
For BlackBerry 7.1 or older models:
- Under Services, select Email Account > Setup Email.
- Select Add an existing email account. Enter your Frontier email address in the Email address field. Enter your Frontier email password in the Email password field. Then select Next.
- Select Provide additional settings.
- Select Microsoft Exchange. Enter:
- Your complete Frontier email address in the Email Address field.
- Your Frontier email password in the Email password field.
- https://webmail.frontier.com in the Web Access URL field.
- Your complete Frontier email address in the Username field.
- Your Frontier email address in the Mailbox name field.
- Select Finish.