To connect your Xbox 360 to a wireless network (Note: You must have an Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter in order to connect to a wireless network):
- Select My Xbox then System Settings on the dashboard.
- Choose Network Settings then Edit Settings.
- Select Wireless Mode.
- The Xbox 360 will display a list of available networks. Locate the network that you would like to connect to.
- If required, use the on screen keyboard to enter the wireless security key.
- Choose Test Xbox Live Connection.
Once the settings are confirmed the Xbox will be connected wirelessly.