If you plan to use your Frontier email account on your home computer, you can go right to https://webmail.frontier.com and log in. But if you'd like the added convenience of accessing your email on your mobile device, choose your type of device—Apple iPhone or iPad and Nokia Symbian—for complete instructions.
To set up your Frontier email on an Android-based mobile phone:
- Go to Settings on your phone
- Select Accounts
- Select Add account
- Select Email
- Select Yahoo
- Enter your full Frontier email address and select Next
- Enter your Frontier email password and select Sign In
- The last step is to agree to the terms of service in order to gain access to your email.
- The instructions included on this page are provided as a courtesy to our customers. Frontier Technical Support is not responsible for assisting with the configuration of your mobile device. If you require assistance, please contact your mobile device provider.
- Frontier Communications Corporation and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any costs incurred by utilizing Frontier Mail services with your mobile device. Please contact your mobile device provider for details on data usage.
Regarding security, Frontier Yahoo! Mail and Frontier Mail support SSL for sign in only. Once you are signed in, the session is not conducted on a secure connection.