Be sure you have your full email address and password handy—that is, the primary email address associated with your Frontier account—before taking any further action.
To update Windows 10 Mail to use an Application Specific Password:
- Generate an Application Specific Password.
- Click Settings and then Manage Accounts.
- Click the account that you would like to edit.
- Enter your new Application Specific Password and click Change mailbox sync settings.
- Click Advanced mailbox settings.
- In the Outgoing server user name section, enter the primary email address associated with your Frontier account and its password. Then click Done.
Your email software is now ready to use the Application Specific Password.