FiOS® TV by Frontier gives you a front-row seat to the latest Pay-Per-View shows and events like concerts, boxing matches and UFC fights. Just follow a few easy steps with your remote.
You can watch a Pay-Per-View program live or record it to view later, if you have a DVR. Due to certain copyright restrictions, your DVR may not be able to record all Pay-Per-View programs.
Note: Additional fees may apply.
To see what's playing and to order:
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Select Pay Per View.
- Highlight a title in Upcoming Special Events or Upcoming Shows.
- Press OK.
- Follow the instructions to purchase.
PPV Events can also be found in the guide on channel 1000 or 1001.
If you've pre-purchased an event, set a reminder so you don't miss a minute of it.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select the event in the Purchased Shows folder.
- Select Set Reminder on the event information screen.
Use FiOS TV Parental Controls to block Pay-Per-View programming, On Demand programming or adult content.
- Block access by channel or rating. When a particular rating level is blocked, the FiOS TV IMG automatically blocks higher ratings.
- Selectively block individual purchases.
- Show or hide adult programming in the TV Listings.
- Create a PIN that is required to access blocked content.