When you record TV programming with your Set-Top Box:
- You can watch and record shows from any of your Set-Top Boxes.
- Shows are stored on the DVR and are accessible from all your Set-Top Boxes.
- If you turn off the television in the middle of a recording, your DVR bookmarks where you stopped watching the show. When you view the recording again, the program resumes where you left off.
- If you run out of recording space, the DVR automatically deletes the oldest shows to make room for new recordings.
- If you don't want your DVR to erase saved programs, on your remote control, select Menu > DVR > Select your DVR, choose the programs you want to keep, and select Save Until I Delete.
- You can choose the aspect ratio of the video on models 6200 or better. You can also choose between 4:3 (standard) or 16:9 (Cinema) mode.
- To change the video format settings, on your remote, press Menu > Settings > Audio & Video > Video Format. Then select the format you want to use.