If you're a new customer who's eligible for a free one-year subscription to Amazon Prime, congratulations! Get ready to enjoy the benefits. Easy to sign up and easy to use.
Within one week of your Frontier service installation, you'll receive an email with an activation code to redeem your year of Amazon Prime. All you have to do is click the link in the email and follow the instructions on your screen.
What Do I Need to Know?
- You need an Amazon account. If you do not have an active Amazon account of any kind, you need to create one first. There is no cost for a basic Amazon account.
- You can add a free year to an existing account. If you are a current Amazon Prime member or have other types of Amazon Prime memberships (Amazon Mom, Amazon Student, or Prime Fresh), you can redeem the code for an additional year of Amazon Prime.
- You must redeem your code within 90 days. Promotional codes are good for one-time use only and must be redeemed within 90 days of receipt.
- You’ll need to have a credit card handy. While the first year's subscription is on us, you must provide Amazon with a valid credit card number to activate your subscription.
- Your Amazon Prime account renews automatically. After one year your subscription will renew automatically, and you will be charged (currently $99/year plus taxes) unless you cancel. You may cancel your Amazon Prime membership at any time by logging in to your Amazon account.
- This code is for you only. Your promotional code cannot be transferred, exchanged or resold.
- Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions will apply.
Where Is My Email?
If you have not received the activation code email within one week of your Frontier installation, please check your spam folder to make sure it isn't there. If it is missing, call us at 1.800.921.8101.
My Code Doesn't Work
If the link in the email does not work, go to amazon.com/frontierprimeoffer and click the Redeem Now button. To avoid errors, it’s best to copy the activation code from the email and paste it into the page on Amazon.com.
Note: Your activation code is not the same as an Amazon Gift Card claim code that you apply to your account balance. You must use the code only with the link in the email or at amazon.com/frontierprimeoffer.
If the activation code itself does not work, and you've followed the instructions in the email, call Amazon customer service at 1.888.280.3321.
Enjoy your free year of Amazon Prime along with your new Frontier service.