If you've signed up for a Frontier® Internet / High-Speed Internet deal that includes a free Amazon Echo Dot, congratulations! This small, hands-free, voice-controlled device has thousands of skills and features.
Just say "Alexa" and your Amazon Echo Dot will:
- play music
- control smart home devices
- make calls
- control TV
- send and receive messages
- provide information
- read the news
- set alarms
- read audio books and more.
What Do I Need to Know?
- Your Echo Dot will be sent to your Frontier billing address. If your billing address is a P.O. box, we will ask you for an alternate shipping address.
- Look for an email from International Resources confirming your order.
- Look for a second email from UPS once your Echo Dot has shipped. The email will include a UPS tracking number. No signature is required at delivery.
- Expect to receive your Echo Dot within 2 weeks of your installation date.
Where Is My Email?
If you are eligible for the free Echo Dot, and you have not received an email confirmation within 7 business days of your installation, please contact us.
How Can I Get Technical Support?
For help setting up or using your Amazon Echo Dot, please visit this Amazon web page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201399130
- Free Amazon Echo Dot offer requires a two-year term agreement and maximum $120 Frontier early termination fee on new offers including Internet. If you cancel one of the required services during the two-year promotional period, all promotional rates are void, and the Frontier early termination fee will apply.
- Frontier Communications is giving away the Amazon Echo Dot. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Echo, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.