If you've signed up for a Frontier High-Speed Internet deal that includes a free Amazon Echo Dot, congratulations! This small, hands-free, voice-controlled device has thousands of skills and features.
Just say "Alexa" and your Amazon Echo Dot will play music, control smart home devices, make calls, control TV, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks, and more.
What Do I Need to Know?
- Your Echo Dot will be sent to your Frontier billing address. If your billing address is a P.O. box, we will ask you for an alternate shipping address.
- Look for an email from International Resources confirming your order.
- Look for a second email from UPS once your Echo Dot has shipped. The email will include a UPS tracking number. No signature is required at delivery.
- Expect to receive your Echo Dot within 2 weeks of your installation date.
Where Is My Email?
If you are eligible for the free Echo Dot, and you have not received an email confirmation within 7 business days of your installation, please contact us.
How Can I Get Technical Support?
For help setting up or using your Amazon Echo Dot, please visit this Amazon web page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201399130
- Free Amazon Echo Dot offer requires a two-year term agreement and maximum $120 Frontier early termination fee on new offers including Internet. If you should cancel one of the required services during the two-year promotional period, all promotional rates are void and the Frontier early termination fee will apply.
- Frontier Communications is giving away the Amazon Echo Dot. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Echo, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.