Did you order replacement equipment (such as a router, set-top box, remote control, HDMI cables or Battery Backup Unit) recently? If you gave the Frontier agent your email address when you ordered, you should receive an email from Frontier that gives you a tracking number for your package. The email should arrive within 3 days of your order.
If you provided your email address to the Frontier agent:
- Check your inbox for an email from Frontier. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder.
- Find your tracking number
- Click the link to track your package
- If you don’t receive the email within 4 days, please chat with us for assistance
If you did not provide your email address to the Frontier agent:
- Chat with us for assistance
- We’ll give you the tracking number so you can track your package online
For new (not replacement) equipment orders (including routers, set-top boxes, remote controls, HDMI cables and Battery Backup Units), please call us for your tracking number.