Check here for solutions to issues you may have with your Frontier ID or making a payment.
Lost access during payment
Don't worry if you lose internet access in the middle of making a payment. A payment is not complete until you reach the confirmation page. If you lose access, the transaction is usually lost. To be sure, click My Payments > Payment History. If a payment was processed you'll see it at top of list. If it isn't there, you can submit another payment knowing you won't be charged twice.
If your checking account doesn't have enough money to cover a payment, we will re-submit your payment once. If the payment fails again, your bill will not be paid. Your bank may charge you a service fee.
To avoid a failed payment, log in to My Account with your Frontier ID and password. Make a one-time payment with a different credit card or bank account. Click My Payments > Make a Payment and follow the steps on the screen. For detailed instructions, see Make an Online Payment.
Account past due
If your account is past due, and you want to avoid interruption of service, contact Frontier customer service. Paying online or by phone will get your account up to date the fastest.
Can't edit Auto Pay settings
- If you set up automatic payments with a customer service agent, and you want to make changes, there's an extra step to take. Delete your existing Auto Pay rule and create a new one.
- You can edit your new Auto Pay rule by logging in to My Account and clicking My Payments > Manage Auto Pay. Click Edit Auto Pay to change payment method and date to pay.
Need to resolve dispute
- If you disagree with your payment history or balance due, contact customer service. We'll work with you to settle the problem.
- If your service is suspended, chat with us online or call us.
- If your account is suspended for lack of payment, speak with customer service and pay by phone for the fastest action. Your service will be restored once your full payment is received and verified.
Privacy & security concerns
Here's how we protect your Frontier account:
- We encrypt your financial information and store it in our secured database.
- We partially mask your information (e.g., XXXXXX1234) when presenting it in My Account.
- We process your payment by sending encrypted data through a secure banking network connection.
Using My Account will not cause you to receive spam email. You can opt out of non-billing related, informational emails at any time. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Never received Frontier ID verification
If you're trying to create your Frontier ID and haven't received your verification email:
- Sign in, go to the My Account page, and click the link in the alert banner to "Re-send verification email."
- Check your email inbox and spam folder for an email from Frontier Communications.
- If the email is not there, please contact customer service.
Can't log in with Frontier ID
If you can't log in for the first time after creating your Frontier ID, make sure you've completed the process by clicking the link in your verification email. If you haven't received the email, see Never received Frontier ID verification above.
Can't access account online
If you can't access your account after you log in with your Frontier ID—and you've accessed it before:
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your credentials: Access the Frontier login page and select the Frontier ID / Username Forgot? link.
- If your login works, but you don't see your account information, your services may have been suspended due to non-payment. Please contact customer service to make payment arrangements and restore your account access.
Note: You can make a one-time payment online, but there could be a 3- to 5-day delay in payment being posted to your account and your service being restored.
- If payment is due and you can't get to your account, the best option is to call customer service to pay by phone. You may also:
For any other issues, please contact Frontier customer service.