Below are solutions to issues you may have with your Frontier ID or making a payment.
A payment transaction is not complete until you reach confirmation page, so if you lose access, transaction is generally lost. Click My Payments > Payment History. If payment was processed you'll see it at top of list. If it isn't there, you can submit payment knowing you won't be charged twice.
If your checking account doesn't have enough money when you make a payment, we re-submit payment once. If payment fails again, your account will not be paid and your bank may charge you service fees.
To avoid failed payment, log in with Frontier ID and password and make one-time payment with a different payment method. Click My Payments > Make a Payment and follow steps on the screen.
If your account is past due and you want to avoid interruption of service, call customer service. Paying by phone will get your account up to date faster.
- If you set up automatic bank draft service or recurring credit card payments with a customer service agent and want to make changes, you must delete your Auto Pay settings and set up new ones.
- Once you create new Auto Pay rules, you can edit them by logging in to your Frontier account and clicking My Payments > Manage Auto Pay. Click Edit Auto Pay to change payment method and date to pay.
- If you disagree with your payment history or balance due, call customer service. We will work to settle the problem.
- If your service has been suspended, chat with us online or call us.
- If your account was suspended for lack of payment, speak with customer service and pay by phone for fastest action. Service will be restored when your full payment has been received and verified.
Here are the ways we protect your Frontier account:
- We encrypt your financial information and store it in our secured database.
- We partially mask your information (e.g., XXXXXX1234) when presenting it on the Frontier Account Management Portal.
- We process your payment by sending encrypted data through a secure banking network connection.
If you are trying to create your Frontier ID and have not received your verification email:
- Click link on registration page to "Re-send verification email."
- Check your email inbox and spam folder for email from Frontier Communications.
- If the email is not there, please contact customer service.
If you can't log in for the first time after creating your Frontier ID, make sure you have completed the process by clicking the link in your verification email. If you haven't received the email, see "Never received Frontier ID verification" above.
If you can't access your account after you log in with your Frontier ID—and you've done so before:
- Check your Internet connection by visiting Frontier Yahoo portal.
- Check your credentials by accessing Frontier login page with your Frontier ID and password.
- If your login works but you don't see your account information, your services may have been suspended due to non-payment. Please call customer service to make payment arrangements and restore your account access.
Note: You can make a one-time payment online, but there could be a 3- to 5-day delay in payment being posted to your account and service being restored.
- If payment is due and you can't get to your account, the best option is to call customer service to pay by phone. You may also:
For any other issues, please contact Frontier customer service.