Tip: You can do this in the MyFrontier Mobile app, too.
When you sign up for Auto Pay you can rest assured that your bill is being paid on time each month, automatically. Set it up and never lift a finger again.
If you’re not signed in to the Frontier Account Management Portal, click Sign In at the top of any frontier.com page and log in with your Frontier ID and password. (Don’t have a Frontier ID yet? Follow these easy instructions.)
|Set Up Auto Pay
||Change Auto Pay Settings
Important: Your automatic payments will begin with your next billing cycle, so you will need to pay your current balance manually.
- Click My Payments near top of screen and click Sign up for Auto Pay.
- Choose Payment method (or choose to add a new one).
- Choose Payment to be applied date.
- Click Continue, and if everything is correct click Confirm.
- Click My Payments near top of screen and select Manage Auto Pay.
- Click Edit Auto Pay.
- Make changes to payment method or date to pay.
- Save your changes.