You can manage your phone service from checking your voicemail to recording your greeting, wherever you are.
Tap FiOS® Digital Voice for your voice services dashboard.
- In the Voicemails section, tap a voicemail entry to:
- See the calling number
- Play the message
- Call back the number
- Delete the voicemail
- In the Recent Calls section, click any call entry for more information. You can:
- Add the phone number to an existing contact
- Create a new contact
- Block the caller
- Delete the entry
- Choose Settings to turn your calling features on and off. Your features may include Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb, Incoming Call Block and more. You may also set up and manage your voicemail settings. Tap the Voicemail Settings tab, then choose:
- Voicemail Passcode
- Reset Passcode for Mailbox
- Voicemail Notification
- Tap Voicemails in the app menu to go directly to your voicemails
- Tap Recent Calls in the app menu to see a longer list of your incoming and outgoing calls.
The FiOS® marks are owned by Verizon Trademark Services LLC and used under license.