Your Account Summary is at the top of your paper bill, and it's the first thing you see when you log in to My Account.
The Account Summary shows you the most important information about your account. Here's what you'll find:
- Your 17-digit Account Number, beginning with your 10-digit phone number
- Your PIN Number, or Personal Identification Number. You'll need your account number and PIN to:
- Billing Date—The date your bill was issued, and the beginning of your 30-day billing cycle
- New Charges Due Date—The date by which Frontier must receive your payment so you can avoid late charges
- Previous Balance—Any unpaid charges from previous months. This is a carry-over of unpaid charges.
- Payment Received Thru—The date Frontier received your last payment
- Balance Forward—Your Previous Balance (unpaid charges) minus payments received. This is the amount you still owe from past bills.
- New Charges—All charges incurred for the current 30-day bill cycle
- Total Amount Due—This is the amount to pay: the total of Balance Forward and New Charges
Here is an example of the Account Summary section of a Frontier residential bill.