Frontier Communications® of America (FCA) is your long distance provider. Plans include:
- Frontier unlimited plan allows nearly all your statewide and national long distance calls for one price. Note: Your paper bill does not include detailed call descriptions. Call Detail may be found on your online bill.
- Frontier Block of Time (BOT) plan allows a specific number of minutes per month for one price. Additional minutes will result in a per minute fee.
If you are charged for long distance calls and Frontier is your long distance provider, you may have made calls over another company's network. This charge applies to collect, credit card or third party bill calls. If you think you've been charged in error, please contact Customer Service.
To see a list of your long distance calls:
Customers who have unlimited calls in their voice plan—both FiOS® Digital Voice and Vantage™ Voice 200—will not see individual calls displayed automatically on their bill. Check your voice plan below to find out how to view your recent calls.
- FiOS Digital Voice customers:
Sign into your Frontier account, then select FiOS Digital Voice on the left. Click the Recent Calls button for a complete listing of recent calls, local and long distance, incoming and outgoing.
- Vantage™ Voice by Frontier customers:
Log in to the Frontier Voice Web Portal using your 10-digiit phone number (no dashes) and your pin, then view your call history under Messages and Calls. You can also download our app, Frontier Voicemail Viewer, from the App Store or Google Play, and view your call history under Messages and Calls.
- Digital Phone Unlimited, Digital Phone Essentials, Freedom Essentials, Regional Essentials customers:
You will find the details of your calls displayed in the Details section, right at the end of your monthly invoice.