Frontier’s most powerful Wi-Fi router
The Ultrafast Wi-Fi 6E System is used with Frontier® Fiber Internet 2 Gig service. With the latest Wi-Fi 6E technology, it was designed to provide better overall performance and network efficiency while also being able to support more users at the same time.
Fiber 2 Gig Router Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get help with the Ultrafast Wi-Fi 6E System?
- I’m having trouble connecting to the internet
- I can't connect to my wireless network
- I’m experiencing slow internet speeds
- My wireless connection is dropping frequently
- I’m having trouble connecting to a specific web page
If you can’t get the answers you need there, you can also contact us via Live Chat.
What are the technical specifications of the Fiber 2 Gig router?
- Wi-Fi protocol: Wi-Fi 6E
- Max Wi-Fi speed: 2.5G
- Coverage: 3,500 sq. ft.
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6GHz
- Ethernet WAN port: (1) 2.5G
- MoCA WAN/LAN port: (1) 2.5G
- Ethernet LAN port: (1) 2.5G port
- Ethernet LAN ports: (2) 1G ports
- Device support: Up to 135 devices
- USB: (1) 3.0 Port
Can I move the location of my extender?
Yes, the extender connects wirelessly. See instructions here.
Can I get additional 2 Gig extenders from Frontier?
Yes, they’re available at $5 each per month. The extenders connect wirelessly, and you can easily self-install.
What is Wi-Fi 6e?
Wi-Fi 6e is the new standard in wireless internet technology. It supports the 6GHz wireless spectrum, enabling faster speeds and lower latencies for wireless networks and more devices to connect at the same time. Wi-Fi 6e is built for speed, reliability and security.
What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh™?
The 2 Gig router incorporates EasyMesh™ technology, which optimizes radio signal coverage and bandwidth throughout the home according to the users’ need for real-time data consumption. The result is a more efficient and intelligent Wi-Fi home network.