Here's everything you need to know to purchase an access pass when you're located near a Frontier Public Wi-Fi Network or a Frontier Hot Spot.
|Amounts of Time
|Go to www.frontierwifi.com to purchase a My Wi-Fi access pass safely and securely. Different amounts of time are available depending on your needs and budget:
Passes are measured by the hour and active only for the stated time period. For example, a 2-day pass will expire 48 hours after your purchase, regardless of your level of activity on the network.
- 1 hour—$1.99
- 1 day—$4.99
- 2 days—$9.99
- 7 days—$19.99
- 30 days—$29.99
|Getting More Time
|It's easy to purchase more time. When your pre-paid time expires you'll see the option to buy more time on the Replenish page of the Frontier My Wi-Fi web site.
If you're a Frontier High-Speed Internet customer, you can add unlimited monthly Wi-Fi service to your account for $9.99 a month. Find out more and sign up today.
|Another option to access Wi-Fi for yourself or as a gift is to buy a Pre-Paid Wireless Data Card for the amount of time you select. On the back of the card is a promotional code. Enter these numbers and letters in the Promotional Code field on the FrontierWiFi.com web site to access the Frontier My Wi-Fi network.
|Signing Up is Easy
|You can purchase Wi-Fi access with a MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit card. Here is the information we will ask you for when signing up:
If for any reason the transaction fails, you will be able to try again using a different credit card.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Current email address (this will be the email address you log in with)
Note: If you have additional email addresses and you want to use the Frontier My Wi-Fi service with those addresses, you will need to contact Customer Service at 1.800.921.8101 to add the wireless product to those addresses.
- Password (you will choose this)
- Security Question—answer one of the following:
- What are the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)?
- What is your mother's maiden name?
- What is your pet's name?
- What is the make of your first car?
- Your Credit Card Information. If you are asked for your billing address, enter the address where your credit card statement is mailed. You will also be asked for your Credit Card Verification number. On the back of your card, near your signature, you'll find this series of 3 or 4 numbers.
You must click to agree with Wireless Acceptable Use Policy during the sign up process and adhere to the policy in order to utilize the Frontier My Wi-Fi service. You can read the policy online.