To enable your computer to retain your local weather setting on the Frontier Yahoo! Homepage, follow these easy steps.
- Your preferred weather location is stored in a "cookie" on your computer. To make sure your web browser is allowing cookies, go to Accept Cookies.
- Edit your Frontier Yahoo! homepage's weather preference as follows:
- Scroll down the page to find the weather module on the right hand side.
- Click the icon in the top right corner to bring up a small window.
- Click Detect my location if you are at your home location. You may be prompted to allow this detection.
- If you want to set a different location, enter the city or zip code of your choice. Click to choose a suggested location and press Enter.