Here's what you can do with FrontierNet® Lookout:
- Allow your employees to communicate online in a safe environment.
- Protect your business from offensive or dangerous web content.
- Filter content before it enters your office, so employees don't have a chance to see it.
- Relax when your employees are online by blocking risky Internet Relay Chat (IRC) and UseNet news groups.
- Know that your protection is keeping up with daily changes as nightly updates automatically adjust your filter to reflect the latest web content.
It's important to note that while some filtering services install software applications that block unacceptable material at the desktop, people quickly learn how to get around these programs. FrontierNet® Lookout filters content before it reaches your computer.
Click to find out exactly which applications and content will be blocked/filtered.
If You Try to Access a Blocked Site… you will get a message resembling the image below to alert you that access has been denied to the particular site.
If you feel a site should not be blocked, please submit the web site address for review by completing and submitting the form located at: http://lookout.frontierhelp.com.
- Lookout Service does not filter incoming email messages.
- If you want to remove FrontierNet® Lookout give us a call.
- At this time you cannot set up an override password if you have FrontierNet® Lookout service.