- The following information is provided as a courtesy to our customers. Frontier Technical Support is not responsible for assisting with the configuration of your mobile device. If you require assistance, please contact your mobile device provider.
- The directions below are general instructions for Droid devices. Other Droid models may vary with regard to their mail setup procedures; please refer to Droid's support site for instructions for your specific Droid model.
- The instructions below detail the configuration of Frontier Mail on your mobile device using an Exchange server. Please note that when using an Exchange server, messages that you delete from your mobile device will be deleted directly from the Frontier Mail server and consequently will not be available to download to an email program on your PC or Mac.
To set up your Frontier email account on your Droid device:
- From the Home screen tap the Applications tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Email.
- Enter your complete Frontier email address in the top box, and your Frontier password in the bottom box, then tap Next.
- Select Exchange account.
Note: You can only have one Exchange account set up in your Droid device. If you already have another email account configured on this device, you will need to remove that account before you can proceed with the setup for your Frontier Mail account.
- Your complete Frontier email address in the Domain\Username field.
- Your password in the Password field.
- webmail.frontier.com in the Server field.
- Select the desired frequency for checking email and synchronization and then select Next.
- Select Done.