- The following information is provided as a courtesy to our customers. Frontier Technical Support is not responsible for assisting with the configuration of your mobile device. If you require assistance, please contact your mobile device provider.
- The instructions below detail the configuration of Frontier Mail on your mobile device using an Exchange server. Please note that when using an Exchange server, messages that you delete from your mobile device will be deleted directly from the Frontier Mail server and consequently will not be available to download to an email program on your PC or Mac.
To set up your Frontier email account on your Windows Mobile 6 Smartphone:
- From the Home screen tap the Start Softkey.
- Select Messaging.
- Select New Email Account.
- Enter your Frontier email address in the Email address field and select Next.
- In the Your email provider option box, scroll right until Exchange Server is present and select Next.
- Confirm the selection to use Outlook by Exchange by selecting Next.
- In the Server address field, enter webmail.frontier.com. You may select The server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection box, if desired. Select Next.
- Your Frontier email address in the Username field.
- Your Frontier email password in the Password field.
- Frontier in the Domain field.
- Choose the data you would like to synchronize with the Exchange Server (Contacts, Email, Calendar, Tasks) and select Finish.
- Wait while your Windows Mobile 6 Smartphone synchronizes to the Exchange server. This may take a few minutes.
- Once synchronization is complete, your Inbox will be displayed.