To generate a new, or replace an existing Application Specific Password:
- Go to http://security.frontier.com and log into the Frontier Account Editor* with your full email address and password—that is, the primary email address associated with your Frontier account.
- Click the Application Specific Password link.
- To generate a new Application Specific Password, click the New App Password button.
- The generated Application Specific Password will now be displayed. Copy it down and keep it in a secure place, and then update your email program with this new password.
- To replace an existing application password, click delete the existing password. In the upper right corner click Main Menu, then Applications Specific password.
You will see a confirmation that your password has been deleted.
* You must be on the Frontier network in order to access the Frontier Account Editor. If you are in a hotel or at the office, you may not be able to access the Frontier Account Editor.