Be sure you have your full email address and password handy—that is, the primary email address associated with your Frontier account—before taking any further action.
To update IncrediMail to use an Application Specific Password:
- Generate an Application Specific Password.
- Click Tools, and then Email Accounts.
- Click the email account to be updated and then click Properties.
- Click the Servers tab and type your Application Specific Password into the Password field under Incoming Mail server. Make sure the username is the full email address. Then click More Settings.
- Click to select Log on using. For your Username and Password, enter your Frontier Account Editor credentials, that is, the primary email address and password associated with your Frontier account.Then click OK and OK again.
Your email software is now ready to use the Application Specific Password.