Eudora is an email program that is no longer in production. However, if you like it and want to continue using it, be sure to download the latest version available:
- Eudora 7.1 for Windows—runs on Windows XP and 2000
- Eudora 6.2.4 for Mac OS X
You can find these setup files for free download on an archived web page. Each comes with Help in the form of a Quick Start Guide.
To set up your Frontier email account in Eudora:
- Launch Eudora and click Tools > Options.
- Click Getting Started on the left-hand side of the window.
- Enter your real name (display name) and complete email address.
- In the Incoming Mail Server field, enter pop3.frontier.com
- In the Login Name field, enter your Frontier, FrontierNet, Citlink, Newnorth, Epix, or GVNI email address
- In the Outgoing Mail Server field, enter smtp.frontier.com
- Click the checkbox to put a checkmark to the left of Allow Authentication and click OK.
Next, follow the instructions for Eudora in Enable SMTP Authentication.