Version 2.5 of IncrediMail for Windows is available to download for free. To set up your Frontier email account in IncrediMail:
- Launch IncrediMail and click Tools > Email Accounts.
- You should be on the Mail Accounts window. Remove any accounts you may see here that you don't use, and click Add > Other.
- Enter your name (this is that name that appears on all of your outgoing email), your Frontier, Citlink/CTAZ, Newnorth, Epix, or GVNI email address, and your password in the designated fields and click Next.
- You should see:
- My incoming mail server is a POP3 server
- Incoming mail (POP3): pop3.frontier.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP): smtp.frontier.com
- Click OK.
- To enable SSL:
- Click Tools > Email Accounts.
- Check the box next to your email account if it is already set up, and then click Properties.
- Click the Server tab.
- Make sure that you have pop3.frontier.com for the incoming server and smtp.frontier.com for the outgoing server. Then click the Advanced tab.
- For the outgoing mail server type 465. Check the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- For the incoming mail server type 995. Check the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Click OK.
Next, follow the instructions for IncrediMail in Enable SMTP Authentication.