Use these instructions if you run into a specific problem, have a question, or want to learn more about using your Frontier Yahoo! Mail account.
- Preview your messages
- Message size limits
- View an email's header
- Stop spam
- Attachment won't send—File formats, such as .exe, .bat, and .jar, will not be sent because they can be used to distribute malware.
- Message Being Deleted—Frontier automatically deletes any UNREAD email messages OLDER THAN 6 MONTHS from our mail server. You will NOT be affected by this policy if you:
- Download your email into an email client such as Outlook Express, Outlook, Netscape Mail, Eudora, Thunderbird, etc. By downloading your email into an email client, you are saving your messages on your local computer, not on our mail server.
- Store your Frontier Yahoo! Mail messages in folders other than the Inbox.
- Regularly read/open your email messages.
- Keep your email for life—If you're a Frontier broadband internet customer, your Frontier email account is yours for life. That's right! If you move out of Frontier's service area, you can keep your existing email account. For free!
- This applies to all types of Frontier email addresses: citilink.net, epix.net, frontier.com, frontiernet.net, gvni.com and newnorth.net.
- You'll continue to log into your email from the webmail login page or the Frontier Yahoo! portal.
- You shouldn't notice any changes to your mailbox, existing folders or saved messages.
- If you ever want your Frontier email account to be terminated, simply contact us.
You can find more help on the Frontier Yahoo! Mail help site.