To change the password on your SpeedStream 6520:
- Open your web browser and go to http://192.168.254.254.
Note: If you have trouble connecting to your router with your web browser, make sure your computer is configured to Obtain an IP Address Automatically.
- Click the blue Go button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the username (it should already be admin) and password (it should also be admin or wirelessdsl).
- Once you have logged in, you should see six icons on the left hand side of the page. Select ISP Connection.
- In the middle of the page, you should see PPPoA(0) 0/35. Click directly on the PPPoA portion.
- You will see your Frontier email address listed as the Account ID and your password as the Account Password. Change the password here to your new password and click Save Settings.
- Now, click the Reboot icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Click Reboot at the bottom. You will see a countdown from 45 seconds indicating that your modem is rebooting. Once this has completed, the password will be changed.