To connect your HTC Evo to a wireless network:
- From the home screen, drag down the Notification bar and click Quick Settings.
- Tap the Wi-Fi connection icon.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled. You can toggle the switch to turn it on if needed.
- The HTC Evo will search for wireless networks in range. Select the network you wish to connect to.
- If your wireless network is password protected, enter your wireless password and click Connect.
- Your HTC Evo is now connected to the wireless network.