To connect your iPhone/iPad (Apple/iOS device) to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button if your iPhone or iPad is not on the home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- You should see that Wi-Fi is enabled by default. Tap Wi-Fi to continue the setup.
- You will now see a list of available wireless networks. Tap the one you would like to connect to.
- If your network is secure, you will be prompted to enter the password. Once you do so, tap Join and your device should complete the connection.
- Once your device is connected, the network will be shown with a checkmark next to the network name below the Wi-Fi on/off switch.
Be sure to watch "Email Setup - Apple iOS Devices" in the Video Gallery section of this page.