To connect your Samsung Galaxy tablet to a wireless network:
- From the home screen tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Wireless and Network.
- Choose Wi-Fi settings.
- If the Wi-Fi is off, tap to place a check mark in the box.
- The Samsung Galaxy tablet will automatically search for any available wireless networks. Locate the network you would like to connect to and tap it.
- If the network is password protected, enter your wireless password and tap Connect.
- The tablet is now connected to a Wi-Fi network.