To order a self-install kit, chat with us online or give us a call. Our customer service agent will make sure that you are eligible for self-installation and that you get everything you need.
When you order your self-install kit, your Service Order Due Date becomes a very important date. This is the date your Frontier High-Speed Internet service will become active and ready for use. You will not be able to complete the installation or download any of the Frontier software until your connection is active.
We will tell you your Service Order Due Date by email or phone call. In most cases, Frontier High-Speed Internet service is active within 48 hours after you place your order. Billing starts as of the Service Order Due Date, even if you have not completed the self-installation.
What's in the Kit: Your Self-Install Kit, which arrives within 3 to 4 business days of your Service Order Due Date, includes:
- Wi-Fi Router/Modem and Power Supply
- Ethernet cable
- DSL Cord
- 3 In-line Filters for your phone lines. Because your Frontier High-Speed Internet service uses the same phone line as your phone service, you may need to use line filters to prevent noise from disrupting the service signal. Specific device information is available.
- Quick Start Guide for customers not in Connecticut
- Quick Start Guide for Connecticut customers
- Installation Guide for new customers in California, Texas and Florida
- FiOS Gateway Quick Setup Guide for new customers in California, Texas and Florida
- FiOS G1100 Gateway Setup Guide for new customers in California, Texas and Florida