Access to the ESPN3 web site and video archives is being provided to our customers free of charge! Go to espn.go.com/watchespn to get ESPN3.
In addition to being a Frontier High-Speed Internet customer, you must have a computer that meets the following minimum software and hardware requirements to fully enjoy the ESPN3 experience:
- Processor Speed: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Operating System: Windows XP or later or Mac OSX
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 6+, Mozilla Firefox 2.0+, or Safari 2.0
- Plugins: Adobe Flash Player 8+
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher with 32-bit color
- Connection Speed: 768 Kbps
If you are missing one of the software requirements, get it for free from the Frontier downloads page.
If ESPN3 produces a server timeout error, it is possible that maintenance is being performed on the service at that time. Please wait for 30 minutes and then attempt to access ESPN3 again. If you are still unable to access ESPN3 after waiting 30 minutes, chat with us online or give us a call.
To find out more about ESPN3, visit the ESPN3 Frequently Asked Questions.