Selective Call Acceptance lets you program your phone to accept calls from a special list of callers. You also decide which calls ring through. Only calls on your list will ring through, while all other callers will hear an announcement saying you are currently not accepting calls.
Selective Call Acceptance is not available in Seneca Gorham and Rochester.
|Use Selective Call Acceptance
- Listen for a dial tone on your phone.
- Press 6 4 and listen for an announcement telling you whether the service is on or off. The announcement will also let you know how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your acceptance list.
- Press 3 to turn the service on or off. Wait for voice instructions. Non-Connecticut customers may press 0 1 # or at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
|Add last caller to acceptance list
- Frontier Voice customers in Connecticut: Press # 0 1.
- All other customers: Press # 0 1 #.
|Manage your list
- Press 1 to hear the phone numbers on your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press # to add a number to your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press to remove a number from your list. Wait for voice instructions.
- Press 0 to hear the instructions again.