Call Waiting lets you take another call when you're already on the phone. If your Frontier phone services include Call Waiting, here's what you need to know.
Note: A distinctive beep (short, long, short) signals a cellular or long distance call.
|Use Call Waiting
- Listen for a special tone that lets you know you have a second incoming call. Press and release the switch hook / Flash / Link button to put the first caller on hold and answer the second call.
- Don't want to take the incoming call? Simply ignore the special reminder tone.
- Press and release switch hook to alternate between callers. While speaking with one caller, the other is automatically put on hold. Switch between callers as much as you like. To end either call, hang up.
|Disable Call Waiting
- Before making a call, press 7 0 and dial normally.
Exception: Rochester callers press 8 0.
- While on a call, press and release switch hook, dial 7 0.
- At the end of your call, Call Waiting is re-enabled automatically.
For more information, choose a Call Waiting feature: Call Waiting ID or Call Waiting ID with Name.