When you log in any time after the migration, the system will guide you to change the temporary security PIN you received from the customer care representative and to set up your new personalized greeting. For your new PIN, we recommend 6 digits or more.
- From home or office—dial *100 NEW optional feature
- Away from home or office—dial your 10-digit telephone number or local access number. When the greeting begins, press the * key.
Enter your PIN followed by the # key
- Note: After 3 failed attempts, your PIN will be disabled.
- Forgot your PIN? Call 1.800.921.8101 (residential) or 1.800.921.8102 (business).
Saved messages from your previous voicemail cannot be converted to the new platform. To access your old saved voicemail messages, dial your telephone number and use your former PIN.
Note: All messages on the former system will expire 30 days after they were received.
- Create your new greeting.
- Adjust any other settings you like.
- Access your new messages online at um.frontier.com. Here you can get call logs and retrieve, listen to, or forward your messages (email or fax).
- Use this quick map to navigate your new voicemail system.
- Use this quick overview of how to activate/deactivate or modify your voice features.
- Download your new user guide.