Frontier is pleased to inform you that your voicemail service and corresponding security PIN are being migrated to a new, more reliable voicemail platform. This upgrade will occur on one of two Tuesdays in September between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. CT the following day:
- September 21: These area codes and prefixes will migrate
- September 28: These area codes and prefixes will migrate
When you log in anytime after the migration, the system will guide you to set up your new personalized greeting.
- From home or office—dial *100 NEW optional feature
- Away from home or office—dial your 10-digit telephone number or local access number. When the greeting begins, press the key.
Enter your PIN followed by the # key
- Note: After 3 failed attempts, your PIN will be disabled.
- Forgot your PIN? Call 1.800.239.4430.
Saved messages from your previous voicemail cannot be converted to the new platform. To access your old saved voicemail messages, dial 1.833.724.0629 and use your former PIN.
Note: All messages on the former system will expire 30 days after they were received.
- Create your new greeting.
- Adjust any other settings you like.