Speed Dial 30 works very much like Speed Dial 8, but will store up to 30 numbers.
Note: Speed Dial 30 is not available to Frontier Voice customers in Connecticut at this time.
|Program Speed Dial list
To add/change a number, repeat the steps above.
- Press 7 5 and listen for tone. (7 5 # in some areas.)
- Dial two-digit speed dial code (choose from 20–49) plus phone number to assign to speed code. (Include 1 for long distance calls.)
- Press # and listen for confirmation tone.
|Change one-digit speed dial code
- Press 7 5 and listen for tone. ( 7 5 # in some areas.)
- Dial two-digit speed dial code to change and listen for cancellation tone, then dial tone.
|Use Speed Dial list
- Dial two-digit speed code and press #.