Frontier® Digital Voice is built with digital technology that helps deliver great call quality and reliability. You can use more than 20 calling features to control how and when you communicate.
In addition to Call Waiting and Caller ID, here are features you may not be familiar with:
- Nomorobo™—This complimentary service lets you stop unwanted robocalls from unauthorized businesses and solicitors.
- Locate Me—Keeps you in touch. Locate Me allows incoming calls to ring up to three numbers in the order you choose.
- Simultaneous Ring on multiple phone numbers—so you never worry about missing a call.
- Flexible Call Management—Manage call features and voicemail from:
- the web
- your TV (via your set-top box), or
- your mobile device.
Note: Always dial the entire 10-digit telephone number every time you make a call.
Important Information about your Battery Backup and Monitoring Systems
In case of an electrical outage, a fully-charged Battery Backup Unit (BBU) will power basic Frontier Digital Voice services, including 911 dialing, for a minimum of 8 hours. If the battery is drained or there is no battery present, the voice service will not function for any purpose. You can find stickers with this information in the welcome kit provided during your installation. We strongly recommend you apply them to your phones, so all users are aware of this possible limitation.
Your service is compatible with many monitored home alarms and medical monitoring systems. Please check with your external system's provider to ensure compatibility. If the external system is not compatible with VoIP, consider adding a traditional telephone line to support the external systems.
Note: It is your responsibility to provide electrical power necessary for your voice service to function. To accommodate possible power outages, Frontier offers the option to purchase battery backup. Learn more and purchase a Frontier BBU for Frontier Digital Voice.
- Set Up and Manage from your Phone
- Manage Online, by Smartphone, or by Set-Top Box
- Use Calling Features
- International Calling Plans
- Troubleshoot Frontier Digital Voice
- Battery Backup Options
Nomorobo is a trademark of Telephone Science Corporation.