Unlimited Digital Voice is based on Frontier's advanced VoIP-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) technology that offers reliable reception delivered in a digital signal that travels through the Internet to and from your home. Unlimited Digital Voice adds 20+ calling features including access from your computer and mobile app.
Configure your voice service, set up your voicemail, and customize your calling features
- Dial *100 from your landline phone. If you're away from home, dial your home phone number or 1.844.994.4993.
- When the system greeting begins press *, then enter your phone number and press *.
- Enter your PIN followed by the # key. You received your 6-digit PIN when you placed your Unlimited Digital Voice order. Your account will be disabled after 3 incorrect PIN entries. If you forget or disable your PIN, call us.
- A tutorial will guide you through the steps to set your own personalized PIN, and help you to set up more features.
Remember to dial the entire 10-digit telephone number every time you make a call.
- Download your voicemail navigation guide