Welcome to Vantage Voice.
Vantage™ Voice is a next generation digital home phone service. Vantage Voice delivers great call quality and reliability. You control how and when you communicate with the help of more than 20 features.
Key service features include:
- Nomorobo™—A complimentary service that allows you to stop unwanted robocalls from unauthorized businesses and solicitors.
- Locate Me—so you're never out of reach. Locate Me allows incoming calls to ring up to three numbers in the order you choose.
- Simultaneous Ring on multiple phone numbers—so you never worry about missing a call.
- Flexible Call Management—Manage call features and voicemail from a web-based management portal, your Vantage Video TV (via your set-top box), or a mobile device.
Remember to dial the entire 10-digit telephone number every time you make a call.
- Set Up and Manage Vantage Voice from your Phone
- Manage Vantage Voice Online, by Smartphone, or by Set-Top Box
- Use Vantage Voice Calling Features
- International Calling Plans
- Troubleshooting tips
In case of an electrical outage, a fully-charged Battery Back-up Unit (BBU) will power basic Vantage Voice services, including 911 dialing, for up to eight hours. If the battery is exhausted or there is no battery present, the voice service will not function for any purpose. In the welcome kit provided during your installation, you will find stickers with this information. We strongly recommend you apply them to your phones, so all users are aware of this possible limitation.
Your service is compatible with many monitored home alarms and medical monitoring systems, however, please check with your external system's provider to ensure compatibility. In cases where the external system is not compatible with VoIP, a traditional telephone line can be added to support the external systems.
Note: It is your responsibility to provide electrical power necessary for your voice service to function. To accommodate possible power outages, Frontier offers the option to purchase battery back-up.
Nomorobo is a trademark of Telephone Science Corporation.