The Frontier Message Center and Unified Messaging Portal enhance voicemail by bringing new online capabilities for managing your greetings, handling your voicemail messages, and other features. Also learn about mailbox size and message retention rules and fax messaging.
To access your voicemail online, you need:
- A computer with a Pentium processor or higher with Windows 2000 (Service Pack 2), Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 or 8 as your operating system.
- Speakers or a headset attached to your computer.
- A later version of Internet Explorer (get your free upgrade from the Frontier downloads page).
There is no extra charge for online voicemail access. This service is not available for Macintosh computers at this time.
If you are a Frontier customer in Connecticut you can get the free Voicemail Viewer app from Google Play or the App Store. The app provides Unified Messaging services on a mobile platform. It lets you:
- Control how incoming calls are handled with Frontier Voice or Frontier Business Voice
- Receive new Voicemail alerts
- Playback Voicemail messages
- View Faxes
- Forward a message or fax as an e-mail
Be sure to download these handy guides:
Frontier Enhanced Messaging User Guide for non-Connecticut Customers
Unified Messaging Portal User Guide for Connecticut Customers
Unified Messaging Portal Features
Home Voice Mail User Guide—for Non-Connecticut Customers
Business Voice Mail User Guide