Frontier customers in the state of Connecticut may use the Frontier Unified Messaging Portal for their voicemail. Here are the basics.
|Access voicemail online
- Go to um.frontier.com and enter your 10-digit telephone number and the same PIN used to access your voicemail box.
- You are not required to use an ATT UM email address.
- For helpful hints, see the Unified Messaging Portal User Guide for Connecticut Customers.
- To activate/deactivate or modify voice features on the Frontier Unified Message portal, see the Portal Features document.
|Set # of rings before going to voicemail
- Log in to the Frontier Unified Messaging Portal with your Frontier Voice phone number and 6-digit PIN.
- Go to Settings and select the Messages tab.
- Change the duration before an incoming call is forwarded to voicemail. Each ring is 6 seconds long, so, if you want an incoming call to ring 6 times, simply change the duration to 36 seconds (6 rings x 6 seconds). If you want the phone to ring 4 times, change the duration to 24 seconds (4 rings x 6 seconds).
|Email message or fax from portal
- Go to the Messages & Calls tab in the Unified Messaging portal ( um.frontier.com).
- Click the Actions tab next to the message or fax you want to email.
- Select Forward as email from the pull-down menu.
Get the free Voicemail Viewer app from Google Play or the App Store.