When you record TV programming with your Set-Top Box:
- You can watch and record shows from any of your Set-Top Boxes.
- Shows are stored on the DVR and are accessible from all your Set-Top Boxes.
- If you turn off the television in the middle of a recording, your DVR bookmarks where you stopped watching the show. When you view the recording again, the program continues where you left off.
- If you run out of recording space, the DVR automatically deletes the oldest shows to make room for new shows.
- If you don't want your DVR to erase saved programs, pick up your remote control and:
- Select Menu > DVR > Select your DVR
- Choose the programs you want to keep
- Select Save Until I Delete
- You can choose the video aspect ratio on Set-Top Box models 6200 or better. You can also choose between 4:3 (standard) or 16:9 (Cinema) mode.
- To change the video format settings, pick up your remote control and:
- Press Menu > Settings > Audio & Video > Video Format
- Select the format you want to use
The FiOS® marks are owned by Verizon Trademark Services LLC and used under license.